Home > Heating
Systems > Heating - Maintenance Agreements
Heating - Maintenance Agreements
Heating - Maintenance Agreements
Heating and cooling systems have a way of breaking down when the weather is at its worst – on the coldest day of a frigid winter, or during a sizzling summer heat wave. Times when your comfort system must work the hardest, and when you need it most.
A Ricotta Planned Maintenance Program helps avoid breakdowns plus it protects and prolongs the life of your equipment. As a Ricotta service agreement customer you always receive priority service!
No matter which plan you choose, it will no doubt save you time and money as well as give you the peace of mind of knowing your system is being properly maintained.
For more information regarding our preventive maintenance agreements email us at
email@example.com or call 636-274-5900. Our friendly Service representatives are available to answer all your questions.
- Heat exchanger of Furnace will be visually inspected internally and externally.
- Furnace Burners will be inspected and cleaned as necessary.
- Gas Furnace and Furnace Thermocouple will be inspected.
- Fan switch will be checked and adjusted as needed.
- Furnace Pilot orifice will be cleaned and pilot flame adjusted as necessary.
- Safety controls will be operationally checked.
- Blower wheel will be cleaned as necessary.
- Blower bearings will be inspected and lubricated (if applicable).
- Blower belt and pulleys will be inspected (if applicable).
- Motor(s) will be cleaned and lubricated (if applicable).
- Combustion air openings will be checked.
- Flue pipe will be inspected for deterioration.
- Gas Furnace Exhaust system will be checked for proper draft.
- All panels will be properly secured.
- Thermostat will be checked and calibrated as required.
- Temperatures and performance will be recorded.
- Condensate trap and drain will be cleaned (if applicable).
- Furnace Carbon monoxide levels will be checked.
- Gas Furnace pressures will be checked and adjusted as needed.
- Homeowner will be advised of any abnormal conditions or necessary repairs to their Furnace System.
Bronze - Planned Maintenance * Priority Emergency Service * Discount on All Repairs
Silver - Planned Maintenance * Priority Emergency Service * Discount on All Parts * Labor for One Year
Gold - Full Coverage on Parts * Planned Maintenance * Priority Emergency
Service * Labor for the Life of the Policy * Replacement or Repair of Parts
BENEFITS OF A RICOTTA PREFERRED SERVICE POLICY
PEACE OF MIND: Automatic, periodic inspection, lubricating, adjusting and cleaning of your heating and cooling system keeps it running at peak, trouble-free efficiency. Potential problems are spotted before they can cause trouble.
TRAINED TECHNICIANS: Competent, trained, dependable staff of experts will perform service on your equipment when necessary. Our technicians are trained and certified by the leading manufacturers in our industry.
PREFERRED TREATMENT: Should you need emergency service, our PREFERRED SERVICE POLICY customers are given PREFERRED treatment when they do have a problem. We service our POLICY holders first.
PLANNED BUDGET: Fixed cost allows budgeting in advance for maintenance service, labor and parts. One charge, NO hidden expenses.
LONGER PRODUCT LIFE: A known fact that regular maintenance and service on mechanical equipment prolongs its life, It also keeps the equipment at peak efficiency.
SAFETY: Periodic maintenance insures units to be operating safely.
SERVICE YOU CAN TRUST: Our highly trained staff of experts know their business. Feel at ease knowing that Ricota has made major investments in training, tools, radios, trucks, and computers to assure our PREFERRED SERVICE POLICY customers prompt and efficient service at a minimum cost.
CHOICE OF PROGRAM: You select the POLICY that best suits you and your equipment. Select from the three different PLANS listed.
We service heating and cooling systems in the following Missouri communities: